Peker Metal adopts human rights, compliance with local and national laws and regulations, and respecting the legal and human rights of employees in its activities related to human resources.
Human Resources Policy
Peker Metal adopts human rights, compliance with local and national laws and regulations, and respecting the legal and human rights of employees in its activities related to human resources. In this scope, commitment to full compliance of following principles are undertaken.
- Creating communication medium where employees can use their competencies and skills and freely express their creative ideas.
- Not allowing any kind of discrimination, such as religion, nation origin, language, ethnicity, gender, political view.
- Carriying out activities in compliance with labor laws and labor regulations.
- Not allowing child labour in accordance with the labor law.
- Prioritizing occupational health and safety and carrying out studies to prevent occupational accidents by managing OHS risks.
- Supporting development of personal skills and competencies of its employees within the financial bounds of company.
- Personal information of employees are considered confidential and it is not shared with third parties without their permission.
Peker Metal produces aluminium discs and sheets in accordance with the related EN standards and approximately 35% of our sales consist of overseas sales, especially to European countries, exports to the North Africa and Middle East markets.